8 Reasons You Will Love Monica Montalbano:
- I honor you–I know how important it is to like what you look at in the mirror every day. I do like to play around a lot and am lighthearted but I take my job seriously.
- Complete accessibility–from booking your appointment to payment to follow up questions, everything that concerns your salon experience is handled by me, no going through a frazzled or apathetic receptionist. I am at your service.
- Communication–we will always have a consultation before a service begins. I’ll always give you a chance to be heard. This is your hair and you deserve to have the best hair possible.
- Time is important–I am very mindful and respectful of your time. I do my best to run on schedule and I do not overbook. In the rare occasion that I run more than 15 minutes behind for the start of your appointment I will let you know immediately and make sure you are ok.
- I want you to have fun–I do my best to make your salon experience enjoyable and comfortable. You know those magazines at the checkout that you only get to look at the cover? I have them for you. Plus chocolate.
- Best service ever–hey, you’re going to be all hopped up on chocolate, who cares what your hair looks like? JUST KIDDING!!! This really goes under #1 because I have a serious passion for not only hair, but all over beauty inside and out. I keep up with all the current trends and I am a master of the classics.
- Easy booking–I offer several ways to book your appointments. Many clients like to book their next appointment at the end of the service. I also offer easy 24 hour online booking, or you can contact me directly through text, voicemail or email.
- I stand behind my work— if you feel you need a tweak or are just plain unhappy with the outcome of your hair please let me know within 2 weeks after your appointment and I will fix it free of charge. If you still are not satisfied I will give you your money back.
2313 Edwards St., Ste 170-A
Houston, TX 77007